Saturday

Worldwide Shipping Delivers Twistmo Wall Decals to Your Door

Have I shipped my wall decals to your country?

I'm in the United States, so it's fun to think about my decals displayed on your wall in Poland, decorating your laptop in Norway, or riding on your car in Australia.

I'm proud to announce that these countries have welcomed my wall decals into their borders.
It will be fun to see this list grow.

  1. Australia
  2. Belgium
  3. Brazil
  4. Canada
  5. Colombia
  6. Cyprus
  7. Denmark
  8. Finland
  9. France
  10. Germany
  11. Greece 
  12. Hong Kong
  13. India
  14. Ireland
  15. Israel
  16. Italy 
  17. Kenya
  18. Lithuania
  19. Malaysia
  20. Mexico
  21. Moldova
  22. Netherlands 
  23. New Zealand
  24. Norway
  25. Philippines
  26. Portugal
  27. Poland
  28. Qatar
  29. Russia
  30. Saudi Arabia
  31. Singapore
  32. South Africa
  33. Spain
  34. Sweden
  35. Switzerland
  36. Taiwan
  37. United Kingdom
  38. United States

I currently do all my shipping through USPS to help keep costs down. I send as many decals as possible via First Class. Larger and heavier decals ship Priority Mail in the US, but still ship First Class abroad.

As with so many things in life, there's no predicting international delivery times (domestic either for that matter.) It seems to range from a few days to several weeks. So be sure to allow plenty of time for your order to arrive.

Crushed box? Occasional mishaps with boxes happen on long journeys (and sometimes even the short ones!). But vinyl decals are very resilient and even when, crushed, creased and stomped on, as long as there's no rips or tears, your decal should be fine.

The secret to reviving a crushed decal is to diligently burnish (rub) both sides of the decal with the tool I supply, before starting the application process. This will remove most of the bends and after it's applied on the wall, you'll never know it had such a hard trip getting to you.

When do I ship? The 4th full business day after you order.
This allows me time to process your order, create your decal, package it, and get it to the post office.
For example, if you order on Monday, it will ship on Friday. Order on Tuesday, it will ship on Monday the next week and so on.


If you have a question about shipping or details about how or what condition your package arrived, I would be delighted if you'd leave a comment here. Or contact me privately through my shop or my website.




My Goal:
Decorate the world, one wall at a time!



No comments:

Post a Comment